You need to know that the health, safety and well-being of our customers and employees is our highest priority during the Covid-19 pandemic. Our mission is to continue to provide services while protecting our community. As a fuel and food service business, our operation and services are critically needed to support the well-being of our community members (you!). Please review the following information to help navigate any concerns, and answer any questions you may have regarding Codie-19 virus mitigation protocols.
- Per State of Nevada mandate effective June 24, 2020, masks / face coverings are required in public spaces.
- We are currently utilizing comprehensive disinfecting protocol to ensure all equipment used by customers is free of any potential pathogens, this includes, but is not limited to pump handles, register pin pads, countertops, food service areas, cooler door handles, door knobs, vacuum stations, and other places frequently engaged by human activity.
- These locations and items are being disinfected and cleaned on an hourly basis on a strict schedule that is closely monitored by management.
- All employees are required to take sick time if they are not feeling well. We are monitoring the health of all our employees at this location and will not allow individuals showing signs of illness to continue working.
- All of our employees are currently being required to wash their hands with disinfectant soap and hot water once every 30 minutes.
- Hand Sanitizer stations are available for customer and employee use throughout the property, including the gas pump and bathroom areas.
- Please be mindful as a customer and visitor to cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow. Throw used tissues in the trash.
Our store managers are onsite ready to answer any questions you may have, and you can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .